Her robotic song and dance
Means more loot for you
Helps find items, works better in Dreadsylvania.
Ability: Increases item drops as a fairy, with +50% effectiveness (overall, not by weight) in Dreadsylvania. Occasionally lays an egg.
Throne/Bjorn: Spell Damage +20%, restores 5-10 MP in the first three turns of combat
Hatchling: unwound mechanical songbird
Familiar-Specific Equipment: shiny brass tailfeathers
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 6-10 MP
|| +4 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| +2 Moxie statgain
||Boosts combat Initiative
|*Hover for details
- After combat in Dreadsylvania:
- <name> chirps cheerfully as her environmental sensors take in Dreadsylvanian air. She flits and flutters through the sky like she's dancing.
- <name> dances from treetop to treetop, chirping old Dreadsylvanian folk tunes. She seems glad to be home.
- <name> flits through the air and chirps happily, pleased to be in her home country.
- <name> sings an ancient Dreadsylvanian folk song as she dances through the Dreadsylvanian air (which is better than the air in nearby Derry).
- <name> spots some familiar Dreadsylvanian landmarks with her cameras. She chirps happily and flutter-dances even harder.
- <name>'s chirps echo off the distant Dreadsylvanian hills as she flits in circles around your head. It's like she's dancing in midair!
- After combat elsewhere:
- <name> chirps a little chip-tune, and does a robotic dance to it.
- <name> emits some robotic dubstep from her speakers and kicks her little legs to it.
- <name> clicks her beak to a beat, makes her servos whine for melody, and dances to the song she's creating.
- <name> modulates the whine from her servos to play a little tune, and flits around in the air, almost dancing.
- <name> chirps as she hops back and forth from one tiny metal foot to the other. Hey, she can sing and dance!
- <name> plays snippets of birdsong from around the Kingdom, remixing them into a techno song that she can bob her head to.
- Occasionally, after combat:
- A tiny hatch opens up on the underside of <Name>, and she lays a tiny clockwork egg!
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> chirps a chiptune that significantly improves your spirit within.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> tweets a short 140-note song at you, lifting your spirits.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> makes one of her camera eyes iris in and out under the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does a combination of the Robot and the Rockin' Robin under the Maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> clicks her mechanical beak under the Wax Lips.
- Mechanical Songbird's servos whine too loudly for them to be good hiders.
- You get the better item drop when you adventure in Dreadsylvania, even if you fight a wandering monster, such as one shot by a romantic arrow.
- Spading for the bonus is not being done
- Egg drops after every 150 fights with the familiar equipped.