This is for the war-time farm, there is also a post-war page.
Here you can find:
- The Pond
- The Back 40
- The Other Back 40
- The Granary
- The Barn
- The Bog
- The Family Plot
- McMillicancuddy's Farmhouse
- The Shady Thicket
- Initially, only the Farmhouse may be visited, in order for Farmer McMillicancuddy to ask you for your help to Defowl the Farm.
- The other locations are conditionally opened based on choices made while adventuring at The Barn.
- After the fowl infestation has been dealt with, the locations within the Farm may no longer be accessed, but the Farm itself becomes an adventurable location after the war ends.
- Moreover, none of the ducks respawn until after the fowl infestation has been dealt with.
- McMillicancuddy is a combination of the Irish last names McMillan and Mcgillicuddy.
- McMillicancuddy is a reference to McGillicuddy's, a brand of liquor.
- McGillicuddy is Lucy's maiden name in I Love Lucy.