| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Locations||The Daily Dungeon|
|Monster Parts||head, thorax, wing|
This room is guarded by a mayonnaise wasp. Oily nastiness drips from its stinger.
It stings you with the tangy zip of mild neurotoxins. Ooh! Argh! Ouch!
It rubs its nasty, why-the-hell-is-this-a-condimentness all over your <calf>. Eek! Oof! Argh!
It stings you with its nasty, oily, stinger. It hurts so bad you feel like a spirit in the material world. Ooh! Ouch! Ugh!
It coats you (and your french fries) with mayonnaise. Damn, that's some repulsive stuff. Ouch! Ooh! Ow! Argh! (sleaze damage)
It completely mummifies you in oily, creamy mayonnaise. The mayonnaise hardens around you, forming a thick, crusty shell. You try to break out of your shell, but take a lot of damage doing so. Ow! Ugh! Argh! Ugh!
It tries to coat you with nasty mayonnaise, but you counter with a ketchup bomb. That you didn't know you had before. And is now gone.
It tries to sting you in the <shoulder>, but you parry with whatever weapon you may or may not have equipped.
It starts to sting you, but is distracted by a desert rose. Olé! Olé!
It tries to coat you with mayonnaise, but stops when it sees you don't have any french fries.
It tries to smother you with mayo, but you're not going to its mayo clinic.
It tries to mayo you, but you threaten it with dijon mustard.
It spits a stream of mayonnaise straight at you. Thinking quickly, you throw some relish and dijon mustard toward it. The devil appears and beats the unholy crap out of the mayonnaise wasp! (FUMBLE!)
(Only occurs with at least 101 Blood Mayo Concentration)
The mayo wasp sniffs at you for a minute, then suddenly becomes less aggressive. It lands on your chest and begins massaging your abdomen.
It actually feels pretty nice, until the wasp suddenly plunges its stinger deep into your stomach and shudders as it pumps you full of... something.
|You acquire an item: glob of spoiled mayo|
|You gain 4-5 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Daily Dungeon.
- A successful attack from this monster has a 66% chance of poisoning you, with the following message:
|You acquire an effect: A Little Bit Poisoned|
(duration: 10 Adventures)
- The special attack only occurs if you have at least 101 blood-mayo, and unlocks Mmmmmmayonnaise, which will occur randomly around 300 to 400 turns later. This will still show up if you ascend during this time.
- The "tangy zip" refers to Miracle Whip.
- The line about mayonnaise and French fries refers to the common European practice of eating French fries with mayonnaise instead of Ketchup.
- The "desert rose" message refers to the Sting song "Desert Rose".
- The "ketchup bomb" miss message might be a reference to Homestar Runner. In one episode of "Strong Bad Emails", Strong Bad gets ketchup all over his computer in the process of answering an email in "the funniest way ever", and later Bubs comes in and asks if the mess was caused by the detonation of a "ketchup bomb".
- The Mayo Clinic is a famous medical center.