Maximizing Your Rollover PvP Fights
Adventurers who have broken their Magical Mystical Hippy Stone receive PvP fights every day during rollover. There are various methods by which a player can receive Extra PvP Fights, one of which is to maximize the number of fights gained at rollover.
|Ultra rares and Raffle House/Radio prizes||Tradable and still obtainable, but rare|
|Semi-rares and war hero drops|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con accessible derivatives||Tradable (directly or ingredients or zone access consumable), unlimited generation to those who own source, source no longer obtainable|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con items and inaccessible derivatives||Tradable, but no longer obtainable|
|Other limited time content|
|Clan Dungeon non-tradables||Untradable, but still obtainable|
|Non-tradables from past holidays and world events||Untradable, and no longer obtainable|
|*||Single-equip restriction, or two-handed/three-handed weapon|
|^||Equipment disappears at the end of the day or the equipment (or its associated enchantment) has a limited duration|
- Adventurers receive 10 fights every day in addition to the bonuses listed here. Unused fights carry over to the next day. You are limited to 100 fights after rollover is completed, and any excess fights are lost.
- Clan furniture cannot all be installed simultaneously, so clans need to decide between maximizing pvp fights and providing other benefits to their members. Unlike Clan furniture that grants rollover adventures, players in Ronin and Hardcore do receive additional rollover fights from their clan furniture.
- The depleted Grimacite equipments grants 0-5 fights depending on Grimace darkness.
- The sea-worn candlestick is 1-handed but only one is obtainable per player across all ascensions.
- Individual equipment enchantments mean that having the Workoutfit equipped will actually give you a bonus of +10 PvP fights at rollover.
- Other methods for gaining additional fights include:
- Certain food, booze and spleen consumables grant additional fights.
- The Artistic Goth Kid familiar occasionally grants an additional fight at the end of combat. The frequency with which it grants fights can be increased by equipping a little wooden mannequin. See these notes for an explanation of the number of combats required to receive the additional fights.
- The Crimbo Shrub familiar occasionally grants an additional fight at the end of combat when decorated with Barbed Wire.