mauve striped oyster egg
This is a hard-boiled oyster egg, painted with mauve stripes. It's like a hard-boiled police lieutenant, but police lieutenants aren't usually covered in mauve stripes. At least not in their public lives.
Type: spleen item (awesome)
Selling Price: 50 Meat.
(In-game plural: mauve striped oyster eggs)
- Cargo Cultist Shorts
- What has it got in its pocketses? (pocket 453)
- St. Sneaky Pete's Day goodies basket (0-5)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Oyster Egg Day
- Locations vary by instance (with oyster basket equipped)
|You chew on the egg until all of the flavor is gone. The experience makes you angry, but pushes you over the edge of being smart enough to tell the difference between eggs and gum!
|(You gain 1 Spleen.)
- Previously, its use text was simply: You eat the mauve striped oyster egg.
- "A hard-boiled police lieutenant" refers to the typical protagonist of a crime novel from the Hardboiled genre, where crime fighting is viewed from a raw, realistic perspective and heroes are seen as hard and tough, like the eponymous egg.
"1060" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.