You were afraid this thing came out of a girl who looks like a broomstick with a wig and a skirt, but really it's just compressed sugar and almond extract.
(In-game plural: marzipan skulls)
- South of The Border
- mariachi calavera
- Gno-Mart (300 Meat)
- pile of candy (0-5)
- chester's bag of candy (0-6)
- Papier-mâché trophy piñata (0-5)
|You eat the marzipan skull. It tastes like almonds. Bitter almonds. But the spirit of Dia De Los Muertos infuses you.|
- The item description refers to the character Marzipan from the Homestar Runner cartoon series, who does indeed resemble a broomstick with a wig and a skirt.
- Dia De Los Muertos is a primarily Mexican Catholic celebration of the memory of deceased ancestors; candy skulls are usually eaten on that day.
- "Bitter almonds" refers to cyanide.
|TOP 10 marzipan skull collections|
6. peacespiral - 24914 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 19999 | 8. Ankopitch - 19330 | 9. Young Nastyman - 16933 | 10. PenDraggin - 12273
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings