Makeshift garbage shirt
This looks like someone grabbed all the colorfully decorated boxes, warranty registration cards, and discarded manuals from the holiday garbage and created a makeshift shirt. Looks are not deceiving in this case.
(In-game plural: makeshift garbage shirts)
- Starts with 37 scraps of useful information on it. This number decreases by one after every combat (including free combats).
- After combat, if there are still N useful scraps of information on the shirt, the following message appears after combat:
- When the last scrap of information is removed (that is, after the 37th combat), the shirt is destroyed with the following message:
- After the shirt is destroyed, you can still retrieve a new shirt from Rummaging through the Garbage, but it has 0 scraps left and doesn't double the stat gains (but also doesn't get destroyed after combat).
- The stat doubling effect still triggers and uses up a scrap of information even if the fight would give no stats.
|TOP 10 makeshift garbage shirt collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings