Magnetic sculpture kit
This is a little magnetized base with a whole bunch of little square pieces of metal stuck to it. You can theoretically use it to make a "sculpture," with which you can "impress" your "friends."
(In-game plural: magnetic sculpture kits)
- Summon Geeky Gifts
- Message when you have an existing piece of art:
|You already have a profile decoration, are you sure you want to replace it?
- When creating new art:
|Install New Art|
- After installing the art:
- Trying to install the sculpture without placing any magnet on it
- The Magnetic Sculpture will replace an already present Jack o' Lantern or another Magnetic Sculpture upon installation. The sculpture will be displayed between the player's Display Case-link and profile-text.
- When used, this item opens an interface that allows the player to build a sculpture one magnetic bit at a time. The player can press the "Install New Art" button at any time to display it. Navigating away from this interface without choosing to install it will reset the sculpture and not consume the item.
- The sculpture is an initially empty 15x15 space, with a base underneath. The base connects to the 3 spaces in the center of the bottom row.
- Magnets must be connected to the base or another magnet. Clicking in an empty unconnected space will cause the magnet to drop downward until it connects properly or falls off unused.
- The game accepts magnet positions for a 25x25 grid (some of which are obscured by the base of the sculpture), which can be utilized with Ezandora's sculpture editor.
- Clicking an existing magnet will remove it.
|TOP 10 magnetic sculpture kit collections|
6. Synthetik - 746 | 7. Dae su Oh - 381 | 8. mflGrMp - 289 | 9. cubeof11 - 278 | 10. Parco Molo - 260
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings