Mad Train wine
This is a bottle of Mad Train wine. Cheap wine. Nasty wine. Headache-in-a-bottle wine.
(In-game plural: Mad Train wines)
- The Haunted Pantry
- Oh No, Hobo
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- The Sleazy Back Alley
- drunken half-orc hobo
- hung-over half-orc hobo
- rushing bum
- Dumpster Diving
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (87 Meat)
|You drink the bottle of Mad Train, nearly gagging with every gulp. Any port in a storm, though, I suppose.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- The name refers to MD 20/20 (aka Mad Dog 20/20) and Night Train Express, two brands of wine known for their low price and low quality.
- In the When Consumed message, the expression "any port in a storm" alludes to the fact that a ship can't be choosy as to where it berths when it desperately needs shelter. Thus "If you need to get drunk, this stuff might be lousy but it'll do the job."
- The "any port in a storm" could also be a pun, as Port is a type or style of wine.
|TOP 10 Mad Train wine collections|
6. l337 h4xz0r - 75608 | 7. The Captain - 58854 | 8. darknexus - 43032 | 9. karmakaze11 - 41725 | 10. Evilchicken - 33614
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings