MP Cost: N/A
|Effect:||Replaces the current monster with another one from the current zone.|
|You quickly step to the side, and the massive meteorite that was about to hit you instead hits your opponent, knocking them out of the way. You wander off to fight something else.|
- Usable up to 10 times per day.
- The new monster is chosen using the possible encounters in the zone, and cannot be the current monster. Becomes a tumbleweed if this is not possible (non-adventure.php combat, combat initiated from a non-combat, or no other monsters in the zone).
- Extra copies (olfaction-likes) and banishes will affect the list of possible encounters, but queue rejection is not applied when selecting a random monster from the list.
- If the new monster is a scaling monster, bonus Monster Level will affect its HP, attack, and defense, but not add abilities such as damage resistance or stagger resistance.
- The new monster is not added to the Time-Spinner list, and probably not to Adventure queue.
- On failure (e.g. in the Haunted Bedroom), the monster is not replaced, with the message:
- A massive meteorite falls ineffectually off in the distance.