|| This page is in need of content.
Make sure the remaining stuff is accurate. How much does it delevel by, increase meat by, increase stats by, and so on?
|Drink deep of concepts|
To become festive
Does some weird stuff
Lets you in to the Deep Machine tunnels
Ability: At the start of combat either weakens the opponent or helps you. At the end of combat drops stats or items. Lets you access The Deep Machine Tunnels, and grants you 5 free fights there every day.
Throne/Bjorn: All Attributes +7, drops up to 25 abstractions per day (~20% chance per combat)
Hatchling: machine elf capsule
Familiar-Specific Equipment: self-dribbling basketball
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +30% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| +2 Moxie statgain
|*Hover for details
- On the first round of combat, performs one of the following actions:
- Your foe is struck dumb by <name>'s mesmerizing movement-without-movement.
- Your foe stares blankly at <name>. In her confusion, she seems to lose some of her essential nature.
|Monster attack power reduced by 20%|
|Monster defense reduced by 20%|
- <Name> smiles at you. Your <mind part> thickens[sic]?, protected by a layer of <noun> <noun>.
- <Name> smiles at you. Your <mind part> sparkles[sic]?, charged with <vocalization modifier & noun>.
- Against bosses (takes priority over the other possible effects):
- <Name> smiles and cheers, and your own voice, now his, speaks inside your head: "You can do this!"
or or or or or
- After Combat, performs one of the following actions:
- <name> vibrates in place for a moment, and you remember something you had forgotten. or or or or or
- Your <Deep Machine body part / mind part> throbs with increased <Deep Machine Muscle descriptor>.
- Your <Deep Machine body part / mind part> thrums with increased <Deep Machine Mysticality descriptor>.
- Your <Deep Machine body part / mind part> glistens with increased <Deep Machine Moxie descriptor>.
- <name> snaps his fingers and you seem to slide into a neighboring parallel dimension in which you are slightly wealthier.
- <name> produces a snowglobe from... somewhere...
- Against a monster from The Deep Machine Tunnels, first 5 times per day:
- <name> clucks his tongue and time starts passing again. This makes you realize that no time had passed while you were fighting that weird monster.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- "<no text>"
- or or or or or
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- The Tam reassembles itself into a festive sombrero as <name> winks at you.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> dances around the maypole, yet does not move.
- With wax lips equipped:
- The wax lips disappear and reappear as <name>'s smile rearranges his face.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- The word buckets used in several messages are found here.
- The Deep Machine Tunnels snowglobe drops once per day.
- The "mesmerizing movement-without-movement" stuns the monster for 2-3 rounds.
- While the stun is in effect, each round (including the first) will display the message:
- Your foe remains mesmerized by <name>'s incomprehensible nature.
- The last round of combat the stun is active will display the message:
- <Name>'s mesmerizing effect on your foe seems to have worn off at this point.
- HP restored is equal to 20x the Machine Elf's weight (or enough to max your HP, if less).
- MP restored is equal to 10x the Machine Elf's weight (or enough to max your MP, if less).
- Monster delevel appears to be 20%.
- First-round HP and MP restoration effects will not apply if the respective value is full, first-round deleveling will not occur if the monster's attack is lower than your moxie (needs spading).
- After combat action (muscle exp, myst exp, moxie exp, meat, and dropping abstractions) are equally likely.
- After combat stat gain appears to be <weight/3> towards a randomly chosen substat.
- After combat meat gain appears to be ???.