| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Lunging Thrust-SmackType: Combat
MP Cost: 8
This is a thrust-smack with a lunge added to it for good measure. If it connects, will do triple weapon damage to your opponent.
|A regular attack with extra hit chance that triples base weapon damage, and also Bonus Weapon Damage if a Seal Clubber
|You lunge with all your might, thrust with all you're worth, and smack with all your... <weapon>, dealing X damage.
You back up a few paces, get a good running start, and then it's lunge, thrust, and smack for X damage.
You lunge, thrust and smack your foe, but only manage to deal X damage. Maybe you should've tried those things in a different order?
- Your chances to hit are calculated as if your buffed muscle were 30% higher (or 25% when not a Seal Clubber), or 30 points higher, whichever is greater.
- If you are a Seal Clubber, the damage dealt by this skill is the same as a regular attack with the addition of all physical and elemental Bonus Weapon Damage and base weapon damage multiplied by three. If you are not a Seal Clubber, then only the base weapon damage is multiplied. There is no increase given to any damage caused by having high muscle.
- The extra base weapon damage caused by critical hits is also tripled by this skill, resulting in 6 times base weapon damage being applied when you get a critical lunging thrust-smack, or 9 times if you have Audacity of the Otter.
- If you are a Seal Clubber and wielding a club, this skill will always hit, regardless of monster defense and your attack bonus.
- However, if you have the QWOPped Up effect, this skill will always miss. This overrides always-hit for clubs for Seal Clubbers.
- The additional 5 cold damage when using a Smack granted by the Cold Shoulder skill is not tripled.
- Prior to the Seal Clubber skill revamp on September 24, 2013, this skill used to cost 10,000 Meat and produced the following message when used:
- You work up a Lunging Thrust-Smack.
- Prior to the revamp, this skill only worked with melee weapons. If you were wielding a ranged weapon, you would get the following message:
- You can't Lunging Thrust-Smack with a ranged weapon. Because, y'know, that's not how ranged weapons work.
- On November 16, 2013 the skill Eye of the Stoat (which only affected Thrust-Smack and Lunging Thrust-Smack) was removed. All the skill components were integrated into the Smacks. (forum post)
- On December 6th, 2013, most of NS13 nerfs to this skill were reversed by allowing Bonus Weapon Damage to be tripled by this skill, if you're a Seal Clubber.