Lucky Tam O'Shanter
This is some kind of beret with a fuzzy ball on the top of it. Your familiar can wear it at a jaunty angle. Then you could say "Jaunty Tam O'Shanter" over and over again. Try it, it's fun!
(In-game plural: lucky Tams O'Shanter)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Every familiar this can be equipped to gets a custom end of combat message. See each individual familiar's page for details.
- March 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- Cannot be equipped on a Comma Chameleon.
- This item's enchantment used to be +10 lbs. of Leprechaun.
- Mr Skullhead was unaware when he created this item that the Tam O'Shanter is Scottish and not Irish and not, perhaps, the best choice of hat for a leprechaun.
- First non-familiar Item Of The Month.
- There exists an alternate version of this item.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 12, 2008.
|Lucky Tam O'Shanter | Lucky Tam O'Shatner|
|TOP 10 lucky Tam O'Shanter collections|
6. Figmentia - 2 | 7. Rikmach - 2 | 8. jcrkk - 2 | 9. Adamina - 2 | 10. Young Nastyman - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
silk garter snake
| lucky Tam O'Shanter
| Succeeded by:|