This fly-boy is no four-flusher, no sir! He's hip to your jive, and anybody who disagrees can tell it to Sweeney.
(In-game plural: Lucky Lindys)
|You drink the Lucky Lindy. Now you're on the trolley!|
|After you finish drinking it, you feel pretty fortunate. |
|You gain 6 Drunkenness.|
|You lose 500 Meat.|
- Available from a Speakeasy, limit 3 speakeasy drinks a day, must not be overdrunk.
- Unlocked for the clan when any clannie tells the bartender "swordfish"
- Consumed immediately upon purchase.
- Does not prevent you from drinking it even if you are already Lucky!, wasting the effect if so.
- Prior to January 3, 2022, it was a 1-potency booze that gave 2-4 adventures and gave the following message at the end:
- After you finish drinking it, you spontaneously burp-speak the number X. What's that hooey all about?
- X was the number of turns to your next semi-rare.