| Data on this page needs confirmation.
Love MixologyType: Noncombat
You sort of know how to make love potions. Kind of.
Summon a random Love Potion (only one at a time)
|Source:||Love Potions and the Wizards who Mix Them|
|You grab some (ingredient), some (ingredient), and some (ingredient) and then shake them all up in a little bottle. That's... probably something.
- The number of the love potion is a random positive integer. So far observed to be between 4093 and 99,607; exact range needs spading.
- Can be summoned multiple times a day, but only if you don't have a Love Potion in inventory AND you don't have the Tainted Love Potion effect.
- The ingredients in the use text are randomized between:
- <part> of <animal> - e.g. stomach of pig, brain of beaver, heart of giraffe, liver of penguin
- <fruit/type> juice - e.g. raspberry juice, cherry juice, honeydew juice, skunk juice, ghost juice
- <type> water - e.g. boiling water, sewer water, unholy water, ice water
- <psylum> squeezings - e.g. goblin squeezings, fish squeezings
- <temperature> coffee - e.g. iced coffee, scalding coffee
- 2% milk
- bubbling tar
- chilled vodka
- filthy dishwater
- flop sweat
- gazpacho soup
- glacial runoff
- hair oil
- hot chicken broth
- mud wrestling mud
- personal lubricant
- spoiled milk
- trucker urine
- red Kool-aid
- vampire bat guano
- werewolf spit
- whale blubber