This is an incredibly old and crusty pair of Lockenstock-brand sandals. Like most brand-name hippy products, they're organic, cruelty-free, and very, very expensive. One might argue that a real hippy, one without a trust-fund or wealthy parents, wouldn't be able to afford these, and wouldn't wear them anyway because brand names are a capitalist construct. And one would probably be right. Anyway, faux-hippy-gear or not, these are certainly some stench-tastic shoes.
(In-game plural: Lockenstocken sandals)
- The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues)
- War Hippy Airborne Commander
- War Hippy Dread Squad
- War Hippy Elder Shaman
- War Hippy Elite Fire Spinner
- War Hippy Fire Spinner
- War Hippy Homeopath
- War Hippy Naturopathic Homeopath
- War Hippy Shaman
- War Hippy Sky Captain
- War Hippy Windtalker
- C.A.R.N.I.V.O.R.E. Operative
- Glass of Orange Juice
- Slow Talkin' Elliot
- Zim Merman
- The Hippy Camp (Wartime) (15 dimes)
- Can be traded in for 2 quarters at the wartime Frat House.
- This item was mentioned on the radio show (2006-10-19) when Mr Skullhead accidentally marked this item public.
- The name of the item is a play on the term "lock, stock, and barrel" and Birkenstock sandals, which are favored by hippies.
|TOP 10 Lockenstock™ sandals collections|
6. dune rune - 1000 | 7. Nikademus - 932 | 8. Magister30 - 932 | 9. Caldric - 892 | 10. kirByllAmA - 862
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings