Loathing Legion double prism
Oh, my god, it's a double prism. Damage refracted through it will create a full on double rainbow of attacks, all the way! It's so intense! What does it mean?
Well, it means that you're going to be dealing a whole lot of elemental damage, that's what.
Type: ranged weapon (1-handed prism)
Damage: 10 - 20
Cannot be traded or discarded
+2 Spooky Damage
+2 Stench Damage
+2 Hot Damage
+2 Cold Damage
+2 Sleaze Damage
NOTE: This item cannot be equipped while in Hardcore.
(In-game plural: Loathing Legion double prisms)
- Using the Loathing Legion knife or any one of its switchable forms
You invite <her> to taste the double rainbow, and by "taste" you mean "get hit for X damage." SOCKO! BOOF! BOOF!
<She> weeps copiously at the sight of the double prism, sobbing and taking X damage. BOOF! WHAM! BIFF!
Why are there so many songs about rainbows, and how come this one does X damage? BOOF! BOINK! WHAM!
Somewhere over the double rainbow, way up high, you hit for X damage. BARF! POW! BARF!
Rather than rubble brainblows, your attack yields a double rainbow of X damage. POW! WHACK! ZOT!
You hold up the prism and project your violent intent into it. Tears of awe-struck joy run down your face as it does X damage. WHACK! SOCKO! KERBLAM!
Oh, man! That was almost a triple rainbow! Woah. What does it mean? I mean, besides X damage, of course. SPLAT! POW! WHAM!
Woah. The damage refracted through your prism just hit for X damage. X damage! It's so intense! BIFF! SPLAT! BONK!
This item on occasion will "Double Attack", and the damage from the Double Prism will be shown double in the combat text, the "Woah" message.
- The references to double-prisms and accompanying exclamation(s) is a reference to the well-known Double Rainbow meme.
- "Taste the rainbow" is the slogan of Skittles.
- "Why are there so many songs about rainbows" is from the song Rainbow Connection.
- "Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high" is from the song Over the Rainbow.