You've gotten drunk on piping-hot booze, and you're ready to brave the extreme cold of the Warbear Fortress.
So-So Supercold Resistance (+2)
- Fortified Eggnog Slurry (10 Adventures)
- Hot Buttered Rum (20 Adventures)
- Spicy Hot Chocolate (30 Adventures)
- The phrase "Loaded for Bear" originally meant that you had loads (ammunition) intended for hunting bears. Later, it was used just to indicate that you were ready for something very difficult.
- The phrase now can mean you are seriously drunk ("loaded").