Llama lama gong
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a gong, one of the few musical instruments with a name that's also an onomatopoeia. Think about it: you don't call a tuba a "blat," or a clarinet a "doodledoodledoodle." But think what a better world it would be if you did.
(In-game plural: llama lama gongs)
- Dropped after combat by a Llama Lama (Up to 5 a day)
- If you are overdrunk or have 20 or more Drunkenness:
|You try to bang the gong, but the mallet keeps falling out of your hand. Maybe you should try it later, when you've sobered up a little.|
- If you have fewer than three adventures left:
|You don't have time to bang a gong. Nor do you have time to get it on, or to get it on.|
- If you are Half-Astral:
|You try to ring the gong, but you get distracted by some of the weird colors you're seeing in your Half-Astral state.|
- If Form of...Cockroach!, Shape of...Mole!, or Form of...Bird! is already active, or right after those effects expire but before receiving the Welcome Back! adventure:
|You're already in the middle of a journey of reincarnation.|
|The Gong Has Been Bung|
- The gong cannot be used when you are overdrunk or have 20 or more Drunkenness, are Half-Astral, or have fewer than three adventures.
- The message that displays when you are out of adventures is a reference to the song Bang a Gong (Get It On) by T. Rex.
- The "Form of..." and "Shape of..." phrases are dialog from the Wonder Twins who appeared in the Super Friends cartoon. The special powers allowed Zan (him) to take the form of any kind of water and allowed Jayna (her) to take the shape of any kind of animal.
- The item name may refer to the songs, Shama Lama Ding Dong by the fictional band, Otis Day and the Knights, and Rama Lama Ding Dong by The Edsels.
|TOP 10 llama lama gong collections|
6. Monkeytink - 2036 | 7. Do Not_uhm_I told ya - 2011 | 8. Pedinor - 1910 | 9. msssterri - 1895 | 10. Nikademus - 1883
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings