Llama lama cria
(In-game plural: llama lama criae)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
|You put the llama lama cria in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It immediately transcends the boundaries of time in order to instantaneously reach adulthood. Neat!|
|You decide to name him Frudolph.|
- June 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts as a half-weight volleyball, and drops gongs that allow you to go on a variety of spiritual journeys.
- The plural follows the Loathing tradition of inventing Latin plurals for Latin-seeming words. Being a Spanish word the correct plural for cria is las crias.
- The description text about "baby llama drama" is a reference to the children's book "Llama Llama Red Pajama" by Anna Dewdney, in which Baby Llama engages in "llama drama" at bedtime.
- That text may also refer to the song "Miss Jackson" by hiphop group Outkast, where the lyrics state "...my baby mama's drama..."
"3351" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
packet of mayfly bait
| llama lama cria
| Succeeded by:|
little box of fireworks