Linnea's Monster Truck
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
Lady Linnea's Spooky Monster Truck was found in Crimbotown Right-About-Now but was replaced by Uncle Crimbo's Mobile Home on December 25, 2006. The same spooky toys are still available for construction though.
AIIIIIEEEE! I mean, welcome, adventurer, to my bone-chilling Crimboween! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
And I can make these sanity-shredding delights:
- possessed top: (1 spooky wooden block + 1 spooky toy wheel)
- killer rag doll: (2 evil googly eyes + 3 spooky wads of stuffing + 2 spooky squares of felt)
- tree-eating kite: (1 spooky length of string + 1 spooky felt)
- incredibly creepy marionette: (2 spooky lengths of string + 2 evil googly eyes + 2 spooky wooden blocks)
- fancy dress ball: (1 spooky stuffing + 1 spooky felt)
- mad scientist's sock monkey: (2 evil googly eyes + 3 spooky wads of stuffing + 1 spooky felt)
- stuffed alien blob: (1 evil googly eye + 1 spooky stuffing)
- vampire duck-on-a-string: (1 spooky length of string + 2 evil googly eyes + 2 spooky wooden blocks + 2 spooky toy wheels)
- toy crazy train: (2 spooky lengths of string + 3 spooky wooden blocks + 6 spooky toy wheels)
- razor-tipped yo-yo: (1 spooky length of string + 1 spooky toy wheel)
- toy mercenary: (2 evil googly eyes + 3 spooky wooden blocks)
- evil teddy bear: (2 evil googly eyes + 4 spooky wads of stuffing + 2 spooky squares of felt)
- pet rock: (1 evil googly eye + 1 spooky wooden block)
Spooky Toymaking Text
- If you don't have the items required:
- Lady Linnea says, "What is this, Midnight Wimp Bowling League? You don't have anything for me to work with. Try fighting some of my minions in the Spooky Fright Factory, if you dare.... mwa-ha-ha-ha!"
- Successful toymaking:
- Despite Jick's dislike of the number, there are 13 spooky toys that can be made. This is because the 14th toy from Crimbo 2005, the doll house, does not have a Crimboween counterpart.
- Linnea's line, "What is this, Midnight Wimp Bowling League?" is a reference to the movie "Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-o-Rama," starring one of the most famous scream queens of all time, Linnea Quigley (after whom Linnea herself is named).
- The line "Hey, that is not your cue! You stepped on my scream" is a reference to the same line Linnea Quigley utters in the movie "The Guyver" in which she plays, ironically, a character named "The Scream Queen".
- A "monster truck" is a vehicle (usually a pickup truck) which has been modified to have oversized wheels and suspension and is used in racing and other motorsport competitions. In this case Linnea has a literal "monster truck".