Libram of Pulled Taffy
This Libram contains the spell for the ancient art of dipping deep into the sub-candy and pulling out wads of taffy. This is the true, pure taffy, too--no execrable jokes on the wrapper, no waxiness or oiliness, just pure, brightly-colored, sweet goodness.
(In-game plural: Librams of Pulled Taffy)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Libram to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Libram on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Libram of Pulled Taffy on it:
|You carefully place the Libram on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Libram of Pulled Taffy already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of that Libram on your bookshelf.|
- April 2013's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Summons delicious taffy that grants helpful effects and does powerful stuff when used underwater.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Taffy. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- The line about jokes on the wrapper is a poke at Nestle's Laffy Taffy, which has (usually pretty corny) jokes on the wrapper. See also Daffy Taffy.
"6360" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
| Preceded by:
| Libram of Pulled Taffy
| Succeeded by:|
Order of the Green Thumb Order Form