Libram of Candy Heart Summoning
This book contains the secrets of an ancient race of confectioners renowned for their skills in the romantic arts. It will allow you to create, from the very air, small candy hearts, which you can then eat, or send to people with brief but presumably witty things written on them.
(In-game plural: Librams of Candy Heart Summoning)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Libram to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Libram on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Libram of Candy Heart Summoning on it:
|You place the Libram carefully on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Libram of Candy Heart Summoning already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of that Libram on your bookshelf.|
- February 2007's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Grants a skill that lets you summon candy hearts. They can be inscribed and sent to others, or consumed for various nifty effects.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Candy Heart. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- This Item-of-the-Month was added one day early, on January 31st 2007.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 18, 2008.
- Before the implementation of the Mystical Bookshelf, the first use of this item would yield the following message:
|You read the incantation written on the pages of the libram. Individual grains of sugar fall in love in the depths of your consciousness, and form families. Heart-shaped families.|
- This item refers to candy hearts, a common name for a variety of heart-shaped candies given out to sweethearts on Valentine's Day with short, semi-romantic messages etched in such as "BE MINE" or "CALL ME". However, it is most likely directly referring to Sweethearts candies, or Love Hearts, a similar type of candy from the UK.
- A "libram" is a type of spellbook in the contexts of many RPGs. Its usage stems from the Latin word "liber".
|TOP 10 Libram of Candy Heart Summoning collections|
6. Lyxia - 7 | 7. Quaxalot - 6 | 8. Mystic_Potato - 5 | 9. Gauln - 5 | 10. Puttan Esca - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Great Ball of Frozen Fire
| Libram of Candy Heart Summoning
| Succeeded by:|
dandy lion cub