This is a pair of pants made out of eerie, eldritch frozen fire. What, exactly, is a "pant?" Is it, like, one leg, one buttcheek, and half of a fly? Anyway, these pants will look equally stylish covering up your nether regions or hanging up on a telephone wire.
(In-game plural: liar's pantses, precious)
|You squeeze the frozen flame. It burns! It burns!
You drop it, and it quickly re-freezes into a new object.
- Actually only increases all attributes by 5.
- Occasionally appends reassuring qualifiers to the end of your chat statements:
- "No, really."
- "Trust Me."
- "Yeah, that's the ticket."
- The effect from Innuendo Shopping and this chat effect won't activate at the same time.
- This seems to be based on the saying, "Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire" (and its myriad variations).
- "Yeah, that's the ticket" was the catchphrase of pathological liar Tommy Flanagan, a Saturday Night Live character played by Jon Lovitz.
- The plural of this item is a reference to Gollum, a character in the The Lord of the Rings novels and movies, who uses incorrect plurals (such as "hobbitses" instead of "hobbits") and refers to the One Ring as "my precious".
|TOP 10 liar's pants collections|
6. kahroo - 2 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 2 | 8. The Mother Of All That Is Evil - 2 | 9. BoozerBear - 2 | 10. Andyzero - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings