This is a pair of pants made out of eerie, eldritch frozen fire. What, exactly, is a "pant?" Is it, like, one leg, one buttcheek, and half of a fly? Anyway, these pants will look equally stylish covering up your nether regions or hanging up on a telephone wire.
(In-game plural: liar's pantses, precious)
|You squeeze the frozen flame. It burns! It burns!
You drop it, and it quickly re-freezes into a new object.
- Actually only increases all attributes by 5.
- Occasionally appends reassuring qualifiers to the end of your chat statements:
- "No, really."
- "Trust Me."
- "Yeah, that's the ticket."
- The effect from Innuendo Shopping and this chat effect won't activate at the same time.
- This seems to be based on the saying, "Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire" (and its myriad variations).
- "Yeah, that's the ticket" was the catchphrase of pathological liar Tommy Flanagan, a Saturday Night Live character played by Jon Lovitz.
- The plural of this item is a reference to Gollum, a character in the The Lord of the Rings novels and movies, who uses incorrect plurals (such as "hobbitses" instead of "hobbits") and refers to the One Ring as "my precious".
"2222" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.