(In-game plural: less-than-three-shaped boxes)
Item number: 1168
Description ID: 938194457
View in-game: view
- Sent from The Gift Shop (100 Meat)
|The cockles of your heart (or perhaps the sub-cockle region) are warmed as you open the box. You're not inclined to make any complaints, old or new.|
- This package will hold 2 types of items.
- The item description and open message make use of some lyrics from Nirvana's 1993 song "Heart-Shaped Box": "I've been trapped inside your heart-shaped box for weeks / I've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap" and "Hey! Wait! / I've got a new complaint."
- The first sentence of the open message is a reference to Denis Leary's song "Asshole": "About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, maybe below the cockles, maybe in the subcockle area."
- This item is also a reference to using the "<3" emoticon to represent a heart in Internet discourse.
"1168" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.