Law of Averages
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
It all converges.
(In-game plural: Laws of Averages)
- The Swagger Shop (1,000 swagger) (You must earn 1,000 swagger during an average season to purchase this item.) (First purchase, only available during PvP Season 45 & 49)
- First X uses per day:
Your stats are uneven.
You lose X <highest substat>.
You gain Y <lowest substat>.
Your effects are unbalanced.
You lose some of an effect: <highest effect> (1 Adventure)
You acquire an effect: <lowest effect> (duration: 1 Adventure)
Your adventures exceed the average.
|You lose 1 Adventure.|
Your energy is unbalanced. <center> You lose Z <hit points|Mana Points>.
You gain Z <hit points|Mana Points>.
- Subsequent uses:
You already feel pretty average.
- usable X times per day, where X is how many copies of it you own.
- modifies stats, hp/mp and buff durations making the numbers more average (i.e., a buff with lots of turns gets less turns, a buff with 1 turn might get increased)
- Adventure loss appears to only happen when you have more than 200 Adventures
- X, Y, and Z (substats, hp/mp) appear to be your level
- It is possible to have multiple effects balanced
- it is possible to lose effect duration without gaining any on a lower duration effect
|TOP 10 Law of Averages collections|
6. Eroquin - 2 | 7. Extremophilia - 2 | 8. Lord Stefano - 2 | 9. AtlanteanScion - 2 | 10. Curbludgeon - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings