Lavender polka-dot oyster egg
This is a hard-boiled oyster egg, painted with lavender polka dots. What do you suppose a lavender Yoshi would do? Probably redecorate your house, using his tongue to distribute the throw pillows.
(In-game plural: lavender polka-dot oyster eggs)
- Oyster Egg Day
- Locations vary by instance (with oyster basket equipped)
- St. Sneaky Pete's Day goodies basket (0-5)
|You practice twirling the egg on your index finger until you get pretty good at it, but then somebody steals the egg because they're envious of your skills.|
|(You gain 1 Spleen.)|
- Previously, its use text was simply: You eat the lavender polka-dot oyster egg.
- The Lavender Yoshi is a reference to a character in the Mario series of games. Yoshi was a dinosaur, with a very long, sticky tongue, which he used to grab enemies. He appeared in several different colours, but was normally green.
| All common Oyster Eggs:
|TOP 10 lavender polka-dot oyster egg collections|
6. The Grand Ragu - 431 | 7. miSTRESS of the obvious - 310 | 8. LavenderRose - 307 | 9. crusader06 - 265 | 10. Dave of the Hill People - 245
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings