If you love something, set it free. If you want to make damn well sure it comes back, throw one of these at it.
(In-game plural: LOV Enamorangs)
|You hurl an enamorrang at your opponent, and it clonks them right in the heart.|
- Using another too soon:
|You've already enamorrang'd someone recently, let's not turn this into some crazy Three's Company situation.|
- Using too many:
|You've already enamorrang'd five times today. Remember what your doctor said about doing it too often?|
- If the monster is copiable, causes a copy of it to appear as a wandering monster 15 turns after using the item (which will typically become 14 due to the 1 adventure cost of the current fight).
- Unlike previous wandering monster creation methods, this does not need to be 'primed' with an adv.php attempt before the LOV wanderer is active.
- A <monster> runs up to you, pulled along by their tangled heartstrings. Uncomfortable!
- This effect is similar to that of Digitize and the Obtuse Angel and Reanimated Reanimator's abilities, but creates one copy instead of several, and the Enamorang's effect persists past Rollover.
|TOP 10 LOV Enamorang collections|
6. Pastahead - 202 | 7. moORtEnsOn - 200 | 8. Poncho the Sane - 184 | 9. kirByllAmA - 129 | 10. Icon315 - 127
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings