This portable sausage grinder is equipped with super-tough blades that look like they could grind just about anything, as well as a storage tank to store the results and a little nozzle for making sausages. I guess if you ever thought you'd need to be able to make sausages on the go and at a moment's notice, this is what you've been looking for?
(In-game plural: Kramco Sausage-o-Matics™)
- Clicking its "grind" link leads to A Little Pump and Grind.
- When equipped, allows periodic free encounters with sausage goblins, who drop magical sausage casings for use with the above.
- The maximum turns between sausage goblins is T = 4 + 3 * F + max(0, F - 5) ^ 3, where F is the number of sausage goblins you have naturally encountered today.
- Your chance of encountering a goblin each turn increases linearly, starting at 1 / (T + 1) on the turn you found your previous goblin and increasing until the probability hits 1 after T turns. The formula for that probability is (t + 1) / (T + 1), where t is the turns since your last natural goblin.
- Upcoming goblins have a lower priority than superlikelies, such as Shen's snakes, so keeping Kramco equipped during the variable delay period does not risk "wasting" a goblin
- Copied goblins with the Pocket Professor or any other copier do not affect your chances of encountering future goblins.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
|TOP 10 Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™ collections|
6. Moose_Drool - 1 | 7. Hairshirt - 1 | 8. runeslayer - 1 | 9. MotherMary13 - 1 | 10. wakela - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings