|Locations||The Fungus Plains|
|Monster Parts||head, leg|
This is a turtle. But it's not like the turtles from the Kingdom. It's much more... 8-bit.
He bops into you with his shell, giving you a big bruise on your <giblets>. Ouch! Argh!
He steps out of his shell and chucks it at you, hitting you square in the <groin>. Argh! Ooh!
He grows a tiny pair of wings and leaps toward you. He lands on top of you and you suddenly shrink to half your normal height. Until the effect passes, it feels decidedly unusual. Ouch! Ow!
He tries to bop into you with his shell, but you jump on top and send it spinning back the other way.
He steps out of his shell to chuck it at you, but you mock his naked little turtle body.
He tosses his shell at you, but you jump over it and he has to go retrieve it.
His shell suddenly starts to rapidly cycle through colors. He pulls in his arms and legs and careens madly around you, but can't seem to hit you. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 8-12 Meat (average: 10, stdev: 1.15)*|
|You acquire an item: black pixel (48.0% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: green pixel (80.6% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: white pixel (50.9% chance)*|
|You gain 5 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Fungus Plains.
- Prior to the 8-Bit Realm revamp on Jan 20, 2022, it did not drop any meat.
- Koopa Troopas were common monsters in the 1985 NES game Super Mario Bros.
- Oddly, Koopa Troopas were not seen out of their shells until Super Mario World.
- Also, the only Koopa Troopa that has ever kicked his own shell at Mario were the Blue Koopa Troopas, not the Green ones.
- The rapid cycling through colours effect also originates from a yellow Koopa shell rather than a green one, and occurs only when a 'naked' Troopa jumps into the shell. The Troopa in this form is also invulnerable to a regular jump attack.