(In-game plural: Knob mushrooms)
- Cobb's Knob Kitchens
- Knob Goblin Master Chef
- The Haiku Dungeon
- Gravy Fairy Ring
- Knob Kitchen grab-bag (0-5)
- The Fungal Nethers
- angry mushroom guy
- Mushroom Fields (Plant Knob Spore)
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (48 Meat)
- Astral Badger in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
|You eat the mushroom, and grow to twice your original height. Wait, no you don't. Grow to twice your original height, that is. You definitely eat the mushroom. Definitely.|
|(You gain 2 Fullness.)|
- Himalayan Hidalgo sauce
- knob mushroom wine
- Knob shroomkabob
- Knob stir-fry
- Knob stroganoff
- mushroom pizza
- pregnant mushroom
- Since the implementation of ascension, the description has been incorrect; you can also grow them in the depths of Degrassi Knoll, in its Mushroom Fields.
- In addition, The Haiku Dungeon update makes the description even less true.
- The phrase in the item's description, "It's a fungi" is a pun for "It's a fun guy".
- In Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Alice finds two edible mushrooms. One makes her grow to at least twice her size, and the other one makes her shrink very small, both in proportion to how much of the mushroom she eats.
- Also, in the Super Mario Bros. games, Mario grows to twice his size when he uses a Super Mushroom.
- The phrase "You definitely eat the mushroom. Definitely." references the Dustin Hoffman character Raymond Babbit, from the 1988 film, Rain Man.
|Knoll mushroom | Knob mushroom | spooky mushroom|
|TOP 10 Knob mushroom collections|
6. Potzee - 9739 | 7. Friar Bacon - 9670 | 8. bOttLEbabY - 5109 | 9. Olafoob - 5000 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 4797
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Mushroom Fields Strategy - edit|