Knob Goblin Harem Girl
|Knob Goblin Harem Girl|
|Locations||Cobb's Knob Harem|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
This is one of the Harem Girls from Cobb's Knob. You know what they say about Knob Goblin Harem Girls, don't you? It's all true.
She takes off her veil and tries to garotte you with it. It doesn't work, but the sight of her nasty teeth does. Ouch! Ugh! Ugh! (sleaze damage)
She pulls out a hookah and pelts you with the hot coals from the top of it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Argh! Oof! Ow! Eek! (hot damage)
She does an exotic bellydance, then bellyslams you into the floor then continues to dance on top of you. It makes your spine feel a little better, but the bruises counteract that. Ugh! Ooh! (sleaze damage)
She does a mesmerizing bellydance, but you're immune to her charms.
She tries to garotte you with her veil, but you slickly avoid being garotten.
She pulls out a pair of finger cymbals and claps them over your fingers. It doesn't hurt, but thank goodness they weren't phallic cymbals.
She pulls out a hookah and starts to pelt you with hot coals from it, but the smoke makes her drowsy before she can hit you.
She starts to do a mesmerizing bellydance, but can't seem to get into rhythm. Her belly wiggles back and forth like a bowl full of jelly. Since you're distracted wondering why you would keep jelly in a bowl instead of a jar, you're immune. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: disease (10% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: finger cymbals (4.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: harem girl t-shirt (1.8% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Knob Goblin harem pants (20% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Knob Goblin harem veil (20% chance)*|
|You gain 6-7 <substat>.|
Occurs at Cobb's Knob Harem.
- The shirt will not drop unless you have the Torso Awaregness skill.
- Prior to NS13 these did not drop diseases. This was changed because sometimes a disease was required to defeat a tower monster, and a player trying to unlock Bad Moon would not be able to get them from the disease-in-the-box, due to the inability to use a clover to acquire a big rock to smith an Epic Weapon to unlock the "Fun" House.
- As with the Harem in general, this monster references harems and all the Ottoman culture related to it. For instance, "phallic cymbals": the cymbal is commonly associated with the Ottomans.
- Also, "phallic cymbals" is a homonym for phallic symbols.
- The critical hit message makes a passing reference to a form of Thai traditional massage in which the giver walks on the taker's back.
- The "bowl full of jelly" line references the famous Christmas poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas" (more commonly known as "The Night Before Christmas").
- The dropped disease is likely a joke about sexually transmitted diseases.