This is a weird collection of incorrectly rendered sprites arranged more or less at random. Who knows what it'll do.
(In-game plural: kill screens)
- Puck Man or Ms. Puck Man after 256th combat victory
- One Crazy Random Summer (Adventure)
- Automatically free-pulled from Hagnk's if you own one
- This can also be acquired with a Comma Chameleon and enough blue pumps or orange boxing gloves, or any familiar and a tiny costume wardrobe, or via the Legacy of Loathing challenge path, or enough time in the Quantum Terrarium path over enough adventures. Eventually.
- A kill screen refers to software errors that prevent the player from progressing any further, usually for arcade games. The arcade version of Pac-Man becomes unbeatable at Level 256 due to a bit overflow, causing the right half the screen to turn into a jumbled mess of sprites and preventing the player from eating the required dots needed to go to the next level.
"8288" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.