This little guy is kind of like a bloodhound, but not as icky. He looks pretty smart, though. Ayup.
(In-game plural: ketchup hounds)
- From inventory:
|The ketchup hound looks at you and whimpers. Maybe Timmy fell down the well.|
- From inventory with pagoda plans:
|The ketchup hound looks at your pagoda plans, and seems to understand them. He starts trying to dig the requisite canal, but his little paws aren't strong enough. It's cute, but ultimately ineffective.|
- From inventory with Hey Deze nuts:
|The ketchup hound barks at the Hey Deze Nuts, and they start digging. Unfortunately, they have no plans to go by, so they just dig random trenches until they lose interest.|
|A dog, a plan, a canal, pagoda!|
The ketchup hound reads the pagoda plans, and barks a series of instructions at the Hey Deze Nuts. They dig a deep canal around part of your campsite, and quickly construct a pagoda inside it.
- From inventory after pagoda is built:
|Your ketchup hound has nothing left to do.|
- Used to complete the Pagoda Quest
- Previously needed to complete the Palindome section of the "Quest for the Holy Macguffin" quest. Its function has been replaced by the photograph of a dog.
- "Maybe Timmy fell down the well" is a reference to the classic TV series Lassie, in which an intuitive collie would bark to inform her family of danger, most famously that Timmy had fallen down a well.
- "A dog, a plan, a canal, pagoda!" is a combination the famous palindromes "A man, a plan, a canal, Panama!" and one from Weird Al's song, "Bob": "A dog, a panic in a pagoda". And of course, it is itself a palindrome.
|TOP 10 ketchup hound collections|
6. Nanimonai3 - 5254 | 7. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 5069 | 8. SportGuy - 3652 | 9. Jippofarmer - 3609 | 10. TeeEmEff - 2949
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings