This is the larval form of that rascal, the jitterbug. Jitterbugs are saucy, insouciant insects. They're known for their dancing, flirting, and making people describe them with obscure adjectives like "insouciant." The larva seems to be jumping and jiving, but you don't hear any wailing from it. Yet.
(In-game plural: jitterbug larvae)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the jitterbug larva in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|She begins to dance in the way the bees in the breeze and the bats in the trees can't.|
|You decide to name her Hunnifer.|
- Formerly Available in Mr. Store for 2 Mr. Accessories.
- Introduced on October 6, 2006 as a replacement for the calm attention-deficit demon.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 23, 2008.
- The second-to-last sentence of the description is a reference to the song Jump, Jive, and Wail by Louis Prima (and later covered by Brian Setzer among others).
- The "When Used" message is a reference to The Jitterbug, a song from the soundtrack of The Wizard of Oz, sung by Judy Garland.
|TOP 10 jitterbug larva collections|
6. Abikum - 2 | 7. BoozerBear - 2 | 8. RcGuy10 - 2 | 9. BobbyNoPants - 1 | 10. KnightOfTheRound - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
calm attention-deficit demon
| jitterbug larva
Oct. 6, 2006
| Succeeded by:|
siesta-ing Casagnova gnome