|it don't mean a thing|
if it doesn't have that swing
loot and meat for you!
Increases item and Meat drops from monsters
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Bleeding damage* Deals Sleaze damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular combat messages:
- <name> busts some old-school dance moves, partying like it's either 1925 or 1998. She finishes a turn and winks suggestively at you.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> throws the Tam into the air, spins around twice, and catches it on her head, winking broadly at you.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does The Robot around the maypole. Nah, just kidding -- she does the Jitterbug, of course.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> buzzes a catchy tune behind her wax lips.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- The description is a reference to the song "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" by Duke Ellington.
- The description may also be a reference to the jazz standard "Jitterbug Waltz" by Fats Waller.
- The familiar equipment is a reference to Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins.
- The normal combat message mentioning partying like it's 1925 or 1998 refers not only to the song "1999" by Prince, but also to the fact that swing dancing (to which the Jitterbug is closely related) was a common dance style both in 1925 near its birth, and again in 1998 during a short-lived swing dance revival.