Jekyllin hide belt
This is a belt made from the hide of the mysterious, endangered Jekyllin. Jekyllins are curious creatures that seem to have split personalities. When it's light out, they do nothing but dance, and when it's dark out, they do nothing but stare out into space and grin.
(In-game plural: Jekyllin hide belts)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- September 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- The Jekyllin hide belt's enchantment varies with the moonlight.
- X = 9 - light
- Y = (5 * light) + 15
- On average, the Jekyllin hide belt provides +4.72 to all attributes, and +36.36% to item drops (as opposed to +5 and +25% with a Mr. Accessory Jr.), being superior to the jr. at least 29.54% of the time.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 5, 2008.
- The name and description of this item is a reference to the short narrative by Robert Louis Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Jekyll and Hyde were both personalities of the same man.
|TOP 10 Jekyllin hide belt collections|
6. Tagliatelle - 4 | 7. YetAnotherMain - 3 | 8. shiny_and_fuzzy - 3 | 9. PuccaGirl - 3 | 10. Nuheen - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
pygmy bugbear shaman
| Jekyllin hide belt
| Succeeded by:|