Jeff the Fancy Skeleton
|Jeff the Fancy Skeleton|
|Locations||Investigating a Plaintive Telegram|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
You at least have to admit that dying hasn't changed Jeff all that much.
He glares at you. The haughtiness is painful.
He hires another nearby skeleton to punch you in the <skull>.
He hires another nearby skeleton to punch you in the <forehead>. (CRITICAL HIT!)
He stops to adjust the empty space where his cravat used to be.
He hits you with a rock, but because he's the 1% the damage gets rounded down to zero.
He pauses briefly to get a shoeshine, which consists of standing impatiently and glancing at wristbone while pretending somebody is shining his absent shoes.
|You acquire an item: buffalo dime|
|You acquire an item: Fancy Jeff's fancy pocket square|
You head back to the telegraph office and wire Jeff's family, telling them that he is dead and also that he came back to life and was a real jerk so you killed him again. You say it in a nice way, though, and you actually omit the part about you killing him. What they don't know can't hurt you.
- Immune to staggers.
- Has about 50% physical and 70% elemental resistance.
- Using skills against Jeff will fail most (around 90%) of the time:
- You reconsider your actions in light of Jeff's fanciness.
- You cannot use combat items:
- It would be far too gauche to use that item on a skeleton as fancy as Jeff.
- Jeff is immune to physical damage from non-blunt weapons:
- (blunt weapons would probably work better against this guy...)
- Blunt weapons include clubs, flails such as the lucky ball-and-chain and saucepans.
Occurs at Investigating a Plaintive Telegram.