This is the key to the Shrine of Jarlsberg, in the Dungeoneer's Association in the Big Mountains. It's made of some kind of shiny, otherworldly metal.
(In-game plural: Jarlsberg's keys)
- The Dungeoneer's Association Vending Machine (1 fat loot token)
- Cosmic Ray's Bazaar (1 fat loot token; Kingdom of Exploathing path only)
- Key Key
- The Key Takeaway
- Jarlsberg's key lime pie
- Lock Picking
- Deck of Every Card
- Draw a Card (XVI - The Tower)
- Starting an Avatar of Jarlsberg run.
- Is needed to open Jarlsberg's lock on The Naughty Sorceress' Tower Door, and is consumed when used this way.
- Jarlsberg's Gate in The Dungeoneers' Association stands open when this is in your inventory.
- Became a Quest item when NS13 was rolled out.
|Boris's key | Boris's ring | Jarlsberg's earring | Jarlsberg's key | Sneaky Pete's breath spray | Sneaky Pete's key|
If you don't already possess all three keys to The Dungeoneers' Association's gates, then zapping any item in this group will give you a key you don't have.