Jar of swamp gas
This is a tightly-sealed jar of strange green gas. As you gaze into it, you seem to see flashing lights -- either there's something going on inside that gas, or you should really see an optometrist.
(In-game plural: jars of swamp gas)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- In combat:
|You twist the lid off of the jar, and swamp gas flies into your opponent's face. He takes 20-30 damage from the smell, and reels, staring off into the sky.|
- Prevents your opponent from attacking you for 2-3 rounds of combat.
- While in effect, each round of combat (including the first) will display the message:
Your opponent stares off into space, dazzled by flashing lights you can't see.
- The last round of combat the stun is active will display the message:
Your opponent shakes off the hallucinations from the swamp gas.
- Obtained on May 15, 2007, made available in response to players becoming annoyed by Tuesday updates being repeatedly impeded by "swamp gas".
- This item refers to the common cliché (as seen in the film Men in Black) that luminous discharges of swamp gas are the actual source of supposed UFO sightings or other paranormal activity.
- Seeing "flashing lights" (though usually in the periphery of your vision rather than straight ahead) can also be a warning sign of retinal detachment or other eye maladies, thus the recommendation that you should see an optometrist.
|TOP 10 jar of swamp gas collections|
6. Nuurgle - 27614 | 7. Nossidge - 20674 | 8. lechef - 18010 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 13877 | 10. thewolfboy - 11692
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings