It takes you a while to figure out what this is, because you can't actually see it. It appears -- or rather, doesn't appear -- to be some sort of invisible cloth bag. Eventually, you turn it inside out, and find a little tag that says "Acme Headless Horseman Costume -- Dry Clean Only".
(In-game plural: invisible bags)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Wearing this item changes your avatar into a headless one:
- Trick or Treating while wearing this will give you fancy canapés, but you will lose the bag.
- The headless image overrides the image of Arboreal Raiment, Gnauga Hides, Tawdry Tramp Togs, and Vile Vagrant Vestments.
- The description references the Headless Horseman from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow", and the fictional Acme Corporation, maker of all manner of things.
|TOP 10 invisible bag collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 50 | 7. Prima Vera - 48 | 8. Cryanger - 46 | 9. cliffjam - 43 | 10. Noskilz - 40
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings