Inside the Palindome is inside The Palindome (duh).
A primary stat of 120 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 120 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- Nurse, I spy gypsies. Run!
| Taco Cat -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: cat appendix, catgut, taco shell, bit of wilted lettuceb
- Meat Drop: 80-120
- Monster Level: 139 • Substat Gain: 34.75 • Moxie for No Hit*: 149
- Monster Defense: 131
- Hit Points: 145
- Initiative: 30
- Elemental Alignment: None
Non-combat Adventures (Pre-Awkward)
| Do Geese See God?
- Buy the photograph (500 Meat): Obtain a photograph of God and lose 500 Meat.
- Decline: Nothing. (Does not cost an adventure.)
- Note: Becomes a one-time adventure if you purchase the photograph of god.
Non-combat Adventures (Post-Awkward)
| No sir, away! A papaya war is on!
- Dive into the bunker: Obtain 3 papayas
- Leap into the fray!: Gain roughly 1*<main stat> to all stats (max 300) and lose 3 papayas or lose 60-68 HP (if you don't have at least 3 papayas).
- Give the men a pep talk: Gain roughly 1*<main stat> to all stats (max 100).
- This zone forces a non-combat (possibly a superlikely version?) every 6 turns; at least before fighting Dr. Awkward.
- Notwithstanding the zone's name, it is considered an outdoor location for purposes of the The Florist Friar's Cottage and in Heavy Rains.
- After talking to Mr Alarm and later defeating 14 monsters, a wet stunt nut stew will be dropped.
- The name of this location references a palindrome, a sentence or phrase that is identical when spelled backwards. All of the adventure titles here are or contain palindromes.
- Inside the Palindome used to just be called The Palindome before a stealth update around March 16, 2014.
- The Palindome was slightly revamped on February 28, 2014. The Palindome expanded into a container with two special NPC locations (Drawn Onward was moved to Dr. Awkward's Office, and the Laboratory's Mr. Alarm, I Presarm was moved to Mr. Alarm's Office). In addition, all the stat-giving noncombats were suppressed until you first encounter Dr. Awkward. The zone ID used to be 119, and if you try to adventure there, you'll notice the name has been changed to "The Palindome (OLD)" (this also showed up after the stat noncombats, due to a bug).
- The Palindome was revised on February 20, 2007. Retired adventures can be seen here.