| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Twelve arms to hold you|
Mighty when full of hot air
Over time it sinks.
Attacks enemies (gets less effective as it gains weight)
Ability: Attacks enemies, but gets less powerful as it gains weight
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +3 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Deals Sleaze damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- 1-5 pounds:
- <name> hovers over your opponent, slashing him with his razor-sharp seams for 11-27 damage. Deadly!
- 6-10 pounds:
- <name> hovers eye-to-eye with your opponent, and cuts him for 9-24 damage. He seems to be putting on a little weight.
- 11-15 pounds:
- <name> hovers eye-to-chest with your opponent and cuts him for 5-17 damage. He's really slowing down.
- 16-20 pounds:
- <name> hovers eye-to-shin with your opponent, and cuts him for 4-15 damage. Looks like it's taking all the effort he can muster just to keep hovering.
- Over 20 pounds:
- <name> scrapes across the ground toward your opponent, and slashes him in the foot for 1-10 damage. He's getting way too heavy to be effective.
- 1-5 pounds:
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> leaps from the hat and hovers in front of your opponent, blocking its attack.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> hops out of the Buddy Bjorn and hovers over to your opponent, getting in the way of her attack.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> slices some more Meat out of your opponent with his razor-sharp seams.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> floats around the maypole, waving all twelve legs.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins happily, not at all weighed down by his wax lips.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- Was available in the Mr. Store during June, 2005.
- Amphibian Sympathy lowers the Dodecapede's weight by 5, instead of increasing it. Other familiar-boosting skills, equipment and effects work normally.
- This familiar is a favorite for the Naughty Sorceress fight, since it requires no training to be effective.
- It has been debated that the little bitty bathysphere would be perfect for this familiar (spading needed).