|Locations||The Upper Chamber|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
|Manuel||Iiti Kitty Gumdrop|
This is a cute mummified kitten with a pink bow on her head. At least, she's cute at first, but the more she stares at you, with those blank, soulless eyes in a chalk-white, mouthless face, the more creeped out you get. The fact that she's trying to claw you to ribbons doesn't help much, either.
She shreds your <kidney> with her cute little claws. Awww. Ouch! Oof! Ouch! Ow! Ow! Ouch! Ooh! Ow! Ugh!
She stares at you. Stares. Stares as though she can see through to the core of your very being, where all your fear and pain is locked away. It's pretty spooky! Argh! Eek! Ow! Ooh! Oof! (spooky damage)
She clubs you with a stone pencil-box. The engraving on the lid leaves the impression of her lifeless, staring face on the side of your head. Oof! Argh! Ooh! Oof! Ugh! Eek!
She whistles (you're not sure how), and the chamber fills with the ghosts of hundreds of little animals: a turtle, a penguin, a bunny, and countless others. They stare at you horribly until your brain melts. Ouch! Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Oof! (spooky damage)
She wrenches open the lid of a nearby sarcophagus, and countless articles of stationery, toiletries, and household goods with her face on them pour out. My god, she's everywhere! Aargh! Oof! Ooh! Argh! Ooh! Oof! (spooky damage)
She shreds your throat, but then gives you a cute band-aid with her face on it, so you feel better.
She stares at you with her creepy little eyes. It's a little unnerving. We'll call it maybe half a point of damage, and round down.
She starts to attack you with her razor-sharp claws, but you warn her that if she doesn't behave, you won't stay at her bed-and-breakfast any more.
She tries to open a nearby stone sarcophagus, but isn't strong enough. She makes a little "urk" noise as she strains, and it's adorable.
She tries to bite you, but she hasn't got a mouth, so it doesn't work so well. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: leathery cat skin (29.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: unidentified jerky (11.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Iiti Kitty phone charm (11.1% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: ancient Magi-Wipes (49.3% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: ancient vinyl coin purse (19.7% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: mummy wrapping (20.0% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Iiti Kitty Gumdrop (?? chance)*|
- As a Pastamancer:
|You acquire an item: crumbling rat skull (10.0% chance)*|
|You gain 41-42 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Upper Chamber.
- The Iiti Kitty Gumdrop will only drop for players who have fully researched this monster with the help of Monster Manuel.
- Prior to the pyramid revamp on June 2, 2014, this monster was located in The Middle Chamber.
- This is a play on Hello Kitty, the famous cat character created by the Japanese company Sanrio. "Iiti" is the ancient Egyptian word for "hello", making this an ancient Egyptian mummified version of Kitty, hence the mention of merchandise with her face on it.
- In ancient Egypt, cats were sometimes the subject of animal mummification, because the cat was a representation of the Egyptian goddess Bastet. Cats were also among the pets Egyptians mummified to accompany their masters into the afterlife.
- The "bed and breakfast" is a reference to the "Bed and Muffin," a cute, cat-themed establishment at which the Kingdom of Loathing staff stayed during their visits to Cambridge, MA.