This is an ice-cold fotie-ouncer of Olde Loathingish.
(In-game plural: ice-cold foties)
- Orcish Frat House
- Orcish Frat Boy (Music Lover)
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- The Sleazy Back Alley (with ten-leaf clover)
- Lucky You, Unlucky Hobo (3)
- The Typical Tavern (pre quest)
- Raternal Bonds
- A Barroom Brawl
- Plastered frat orc
- handful of drink tickets (without Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-3)
- handful of drink tickets (while wearing Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-5)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (120 Meat)
- From inventory:
|You guzzle the fotie of OL, after pouring out some for your homies in the Pasta 'Lean.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- Can be obtained by beating your winning streak while playing Fire, Water, Grue with chatbot.
- The name "Olde Loathingish" refers to the malt liquour brand Olde English 800.
- "Fotie" is a representation of a dialectal "forty," slang for a 40oz. bottle of malt liquor.
- "Pasta 'Lean" is a reference to the D.R.S. song "Gangsta Lean". In the song, the gangsta lean is where gang members go when they die.
- "pouring out some for your homies" is a reference to the tradition in hip hop cultures to pour some of the 40oz. out as a sacrifice for their friends or relatives that may have died.
|ice-cold fotie | ice-cold Sir Schlitz | ice-cold Willer|
|TOP 10 ice-cold fotie collections|
6. Calatan - 53994 | 7. centilAbiS - 52114 | 8. Criswell - 41357 | 9. Red Cup - 34093 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 26515
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings