Ice-cold Sir Schlitz
This is a can of Sir Schlitz, the beer that made the Kingdom of Loathing famous. Mmmmm. Sir Schlitz.
(In-game plural: ice-cold Sir Schlitzen)
- Orcish Frat House
- Orcish Frat Boy (Music Lover)
- Orcish Frat Boy (Paddler)
- Orcish Frat Boy (Pledge)
- The Casino (The Roulette Tables)
- Roulette Grabassing
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- A Barroom Brawl
- plastered frat orc
- KoL Con Six Pack (2)
- ice-cold six-pack (6)
- handful of drink tickets (without Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-3)
- handful of drink tickets (while wearing Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-5)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (90 Meat)
- Obsoleted Methods/Areas
- Outskirts of Cobb's Knob
|You guzzle the can of Sir Schlitz, and feel moderately refreshed.|
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
- Until March 24th, 2006, the ice-cold Willer had this item's icon, and both were simply called "ice-cold beer".
- This item's description is a play on the Schlitz beer slogan, "The beer that made Milwaukee famous".
- The description also references Homer Simpson's love of Duff beer. Homer frequently would say, "Mmmmm. Duff."
|ice-cold fotie | ice-cold Sir Schlitz | ice-cold Willer|
|TOP 10 ice-cold Sir Schlitz collections|
6. BuggerOff - 224500 | 7. EyeSpeculum - 212140 | 8. Jistbug - 197298 | 9. ArchAngel771 - 169141 | 10. being - 149529
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings