|Locations||Anywhere, after killing the Mob Penguin hitman as a Seal Clubber.|
Your stride falters as you suddenly get the uncanny feeling of being followed. A low growl becomes audible behind you, and you instinctively dive to the side, just in time to avoid the beast's murderous pounce!
You face the creature, which is revealed to be a monstrous hunting seal, its mottled hide perfectly evolved for lurking in shadowy camouflage as it stalks its prey. They say that the Loathingian hunting seal will follow the scent of its target across the world if necessary, a pursuit as unrelenting as the drift of a northern glacier. (And about as fast, what with the flippers and all.)
It growls at you, lowering its muzzle, muscles tensing as it prepares to pounce again...
It smacks you upside the head with its muscular tail. Man, this thing clearly isn't a seal for your protection. Eek! Ugh!
The seal tears your throat out with its slavering fangs. Ouch! Good thing you had a spare! Argh! Eek!
The seal tears a fair-sized chunk out of your <ear>. Not like a massive chunk, but enough that you'll definitely miss it. Ooh! Ugh!
The seal whacks you with its flippers. You feel a little like a pinball. Ooh! Oof!
It gives you a seal of disapproval, taking a giant, disapproving chomp out of your <skull>. Ugh! Argh!
The seal uses its sizable fangs to put some equally-sizable holes in your <eye>. Ugh! Ugh!
Dang man, that seal just totally mauled the heck out of you. Wow, I mean seriously, I've seen some grisly stuff in this game, but ouch. Ugh! Eek!
You quickly dive to the ground and roll around in the mud, masking your scent so that the seal won't be able to track you as easily. It watches you with a puzzled look on its face.
The seal's deadly jaws snap shut bare inches away from your face.
You quickly jump out of the way as the seal shuffles toward you with murder in its eyes.
It tries to attack, but seems to be broken. Since the seal is broken, your warranty's probably void, but that's okay.
It lunges at you, but you jump out of the way. You thank goodness your ancestors had the good sense to evolve legs.
It nods its head at you curtly. I guess it's a seal of approval.
The seal howls -- a blood-chilling, bone-curdling wail. It doesn't attack you though, so on the whole that's good. (FUMBLE!)
- Occurs at any adventure.php location, and will only occur as a Seal Clubber after defeating the Mob Penguin hitman and reaching at least 75 Muscle during the Me and My Nemesis quest.
- This monster may be encountered while falling-down drunk.
- After this enemy is encountered and defeated, the following text appears under Guild Quests:
- Me and My Nemesis
- Bam! So much for your Nemesis' assassins! If that's the best they've got, you have nothing at all to worry about.
- You sure hope that's the best they've got.
- Or, if you encounter this enemy and get beaten up:
- Me and My Nemesis
- Your suspicious have been confirmed: your Nemesis has put the order out for you to be hunted down and killed, and now they're sending their own guys instead of contracting out. Good luck!
- This monster cannot be copied.