Homeopathic healing powder
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a little packet of "homeopathic healing powder", which is supposed to boost the effectiveness of other various herbal medications. At least that's what it says on the label; as far as you can tell, it looks like crushed rock salt. So, it's probably better when taken internally, rather than rubbed directly into your wounds.
(In-game plural: packets of homeopathic healing powder)
|You open the packet and pour the crystalline powder down your gullet, and feel the sizzle of its hippy magic in your gut.|
- Using this item doubles the stats gained from wads and simple stat boosters (such as moxie weeds and extra-strength strongness elixirs), but not Oyster Eggs or Breathetastic™ Premium Canned Air.
- The effect remains active until you use an eligible stat booster; using other items does not nullify the effect.
- Using multiple items at a time used to result in the multiplier being applied to all of them, but no longer does.
- The name of this item and its stated resemblance to crushed rock salt is from the book How To Play With Your Food by Penn and Teller.
|TOP 10 homeopathic healing powder collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. Artie Effham - 79 | 8. MagFitch - 68 | 9. Skent - 53 | 10. Hamperster - 48
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings