|You made a robot!|
Too bad you know, like, nothing
Moves around all on its own
Ability: Drives around in circles, gives cute combat messages like a pet rock.
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+30% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 18-20HP +2 Moxie statgain Bleeding damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message:
- <name> beeps wildly until you look at it, then pops a wheelie.
- <name> draws a little spirograph shape in the dirt.
- <name> trundles toward your opponent, but gets one of its wheels caught on a crack in the ground.
- <name> accidentally drives over a small pebble and tips over on its side. It beeps frantically until you set it back on its wheels.
- <name> drives around in a little circle for a while.
- <name> blinks its LEDs at you.
- <name> makes a cheerful little beeping noise.
- <name> pushes some pebbles into a little pile. For some reason.
- <name> rolls forward, bumps into a rock, backs up a little bit, rolls forward, and bumps into the rock again.
- <name> uses its little motorized claw to pick up a pebble. Then it puts it back down.
- <name> goes into power-save mode. For about ten seconds.
- <name> plays a few tinny bars of a popular video game theme.
- <name> bleeps a little tune, flashing its LEDs with the beat.
- <name> encounters a small beetle, which it pokes with its little claw and then runs away.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> spins his wheels and beeps excitedly in your hat.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> makes some excited bleeping noises behind you.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> rolls around in little circles under the Tam.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> rolls around in little circles around the maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> rolls around in little circles around the wax lips.
- <name> would rather roll around aimlessly in circles than participate in these events.
- The Homemade Robot does not gain experience through combat; its weight can only be increased by 11 lbs. for each usage of a pile of useless robot parts until it hits 100 lbs. This is a hard cap, and cannot be increased through leveling in the Cake-Shaped Arena.
- The piles don't actually change the robot's base weight. They just add a buff, which treats the robot's base weight as 1 lbs. Even if it's base weight is actually higher, the buff will always cap at a maximum of 100 lbs.
- The piles added persist across lifetimes, so a buffed robot will keep his buffed weight after ascending, despite having a base weight of 1 lbs.
- The Homemade Robot's weight is, however, affected by buffs and equipment.
- The robot cannot be used for the familiar weight-based quest in Community Service. Attempting to do so gives the message:
- Your robot starts freaking out as you get it near the collies. Looks like its dog-interaction circuitry is broken!