Homeless hobo spirit
(In-game plural: homeless oboe hspirits)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the homeless hobo spirit in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It floats around asking your other familiars for spare change.|
|You decide to name him Gruddeus.|
- May 2006's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts like a volleyball, and when given booze, also acts like a starfish.
- The part of the description about the spirit's smell is a reference to the Nirvana song "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
- Since alcohol is also called spirits, the line "spirits played a part" implies that alcohol killed this poor hobo.
|TOP 10 homeless hobo spirit collections|
6. Mystic_Potato - 4 | 7. krodoc - 4 | 8. Lord_of_Ants - 3 | 9. Mr_Jiggy - 3 | 10. PU55Y - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning
| homeless hobo spirit
| Succeeded by:|